Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default '91 Supra Sunsport 10th Anniversary Edition

Hey all, new to the forum here. Been reading up on a bunch of threads here because me and a buddy have been looking at getting a supra. Our first boat 3 years ago was a 76 Invader tri-hull with a wake tower lol...then last summer we upgraded to an 86 Ski Supreme for a better wake and then just last week we finally got our baby - this '91 SunSport 10th anniversary! Couldn't be happier with this boat so far (we've only had it on the water once though). 600 hours, NEVER been rained in supposedly and i tend to believe it judging by the condition of it Anyway, probly looking at adding some balast and maybe upgrading the sound system. Ive read all 26 pages of WakeMikey's thread and that gave a great head start on what to look for Looking forward to talking to you all in the future. Here's a couple pics i took with my phone...gonna get some better ones soon hopefully.

Daniel

I think I saw this boat for sale last year. The all white looks great and will keep up very well. Congrats

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

Hey man that boat looks great. You're gonna have a hell of a time with her. Contact me about anything, anytime, I'm kinda just lurking right now. Glad my thread is still helping out. She is a surf beast! She loves bow weight.
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

NOOOOO!!!!!!!

I am so jealous, you have the elusive white whale!!!!!!! You have no idea how hard it is to find those anniversary editions. The all white Supra's are the rarest of those ages. They only made a very small handful, and are the only ones to be pure white.

My god that is so sexy, I want to molest my computer. Please get more and more and more pictures of that thing. Inside and out.

You are so lucky man. I have watched and watched for one of those all white Supras for years, and could never snag one. Welcome to the forum, I am truly envious. If you put anything like Kracker wants on his Supra, I will have to hunt you down. Leave that boat completely stock!!!! Don't wrap it, strip the decals, etc.

Congrats man, great boat!

Anybody got a good way to clean up stains and spills from computer key boards...Haugy is looking for help.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

That vessel is SWEET! Great find, you are gonna love it.

Haha thanks guys.. I'm really looking forward to this summer for obvious reasons ill try to get more pics up when I can!

DAFF - I don't think this boat was for sale last year... I bought it from the 2nd owner (a friend of mine) and he had it for 3 years. It's possible that he tried to sell it and I didn't know tho

Haugy - lol sounds like you like it as much as I do! we're not planning on putting any wraps on it or anything... Was thinking about maybe some smallish supra logo on the sides, but I don't think it would look very good with the original decals and I love them so we'll probly just leave it as is. That's very interesting about the anniversary editions being so rare... Do you know if there's anything else different about them besides being all white? I knew I was lucky to have this boat, but now I feel even more lucky! if you're ever driving thru Kansas and want to see her in person just let me know!

Droooooool! Congrats on the find.
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

I use to like my boat before I saw that one. VERY NICE! Does anyone know if there were all white ones like that with composite stringers? Maybe a 15th anniversary edition?

Swwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeet! I'm a fan of the white - beautiful boat! And welcome to the club!
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com