Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

changed fuel filter. emptied the old one into glass jar and no signs of water or anything else. A tinytiny bit of sediment, but nothing notable. Checked fuel pressure with gauge. 40 to start. Throttled dropped to about 35 then back up to 40. Cleaned MAP sensor. No change in behavior. Where are these vacuum lines you speak of?

Can someone tell me what this is? is this a vacuum line? or fuel return? Just noticed it had a crack, but it appears to just be painted and the paint is cracking. The rubberish tube seems fine, but just curious if this is anything I am potentially supposed to be checking... looking specifically at the center of the pick the top hat looking thing...2012-06-09_21-43-07_946.jpg

That is the fuel pressure regulator
    Yes that is a vacuum line

I don't know the system you are working with but fuel pressure should go up as vacuum goes down.

90 bravura 351 1.23/1pmc40 Pefectpass stargazer wake
    You only need two tools wd-40 and duck tape
    If it should move and doesn't wd40
    If it moves and shouldent duck tape

This weekend, I disconnected the TPS since it was idling normal. The fuel then increased dumping and the RPM went up to 1100 (normally 5-700). I guess this is one way to test, but I don't think you will find yours increase in volume since it is already dumping fuel.
    2004 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    5.7L Indmar Assault
    "One More Hour"

So frustrated....I finally broke down and took it into the shop. They told me there are 2 fuel pumps, evidently one is cheap and accessible and the other is buried in the fuel housing to supply the injectors. It's a $340 part, plus about 4 hours of shop time to diagnose, install, and lake test afterwords. Well, I'm kinda stuck so I had them do the repair. Only to get my boat back on Friday. Put it in the water on Sunday to finally enjoy summer and the same problem still exists!!! I'm really frustrated because I know the shop is just gonna say, "well it must be something else, but the fuel pump needed done anyway." Just dropped over a GGRRR in that boat and it doesn't work like its supposed to... Sorry...Venting! I haven't heard from the shop yet so this is my only outlet.