Default Sold please delete

sold boat. thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ATL_Adam; 03-04-2013 at 10:49 AM. Reason: delete
    1986 TS6M Comp

Good looking comp, I got a favor to ask though. Could you take some pics of your bow support and possible get me some height measurements . Some one cut mine off and it is a pain to unload load with the current set up. This is the first time I have seen a comp with the same trailer as mine .

You have a nice looking comp. I question the year. It looks more like 1985 model, Setting on a SMP trailer. The the trailer companies still in business. I purchased two new fenders from them last year. The front support on the trailer measures approximately 6 inches plus plywood and carpet.

Thanks hagman

Quote Originally Posted by Hagman View Post
    You have a nice looking comp. I question the year. It looks more like 1985 model, Setting on a SMP trailer. The the trailer companies still in business. I purchased two new fenders from them last year. The front support on the trailer measures approximately 6 inches plus plywood and carpet.
    It is registered as a 1986 as that's what comes up when the DNR sent me my registration; however, if there is a way to tell for sure (i.e., HIN) I'd be glad to check and confirm.
    1986 TS6M Comp

The hull id # will tell you year it's located on top right of hull on the transom

You guys really know your boats (apparently a lot better than me). The hull identification number reveals that the boat is a 1985.
    1986 TS6M Comp

Could you get those pics of the bow rest? No rush

Shoot me a text tonight after 6:00pm est and I'll send you as many as you need.
    1986 TS6M Comp