Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Salty87 View Post
    thread jack on... i haven't figured out embedding either. i don't get those choices when i hit reply. are you clicking on 'reply to thread' below the last post?

sydneyace...how did you find board shorts that match the bitching seats? lol
    mine does it for either.... more than one way to skin a cat though.

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    Took the boat to Norris Lake, TN for a long weekend. Awesome trip. Stayed at Shanghai Marina. Had motel on water with private dock and ramp. The water was the clearest I've
    been on in a while. I thought we were in the Carribean or something. The amount of comments these old supra's get on the water is crazy. had people flag us down just to comment about the old boats.

Had to float the boat away from the dock and get a pic of it.
    Attachment 10258
    Been a while since I boarded, I could hardly get out of bed the next morning. ha
    Attachment 10259
    My little guy just wanted to drive the whole time. Was a little crazy at the wheel
    Attachment 10260
    nice ride.

That first picture is amazing. Reminds me of a lake in western PA called Raystown Lake.

Looks like you had a great time.
    2008 Supra Launch 21V - Currently for sale

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    Took the boat to Norris Lake, TN for a long weekend. Awesome trip. Stayed at Shanghai Marina. Had motel on water with private dock and ramp. The water was the clearest I've
    been on in a while. I thought we were in the Carribean or something. The amount of comments these old supra's get on the water is crazy. had people flag us down just to comment about the old boats.

Had to float the boat away from the dock and get a pic of it.
    Attachment 10258
    Been a while since I boarded, I could hardly get out of bed the next morning. ha
    Attachment 10259
    My little guy just wanted to drive the whole time. Was a little crazy at the wheel
    Attachment 10260
    Gorgeous pics. Love your dedicated driver too. You weren't far from Chattanooga, so I hope you can come back for our Supra meet in July.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Quote Originally Posted by sydneyACE View Post
    Finally time to contribute to the monthly picture threads!

I might not have the prettiest boat on the forum (arguably, it's the ugliest), but I do have the prettiest lake. :P
    Here's a few shots. I love it here, it's SO gorgeous, the pictures don't really do it justice.
    What is the temp of that water?

Great scenery.
    2008 Supra Launch 21V - Currently for sale

would love to make it in july, but don't think its gonna happen. thats a long haul down there from ohio. don't know if we will make that far of a trip again this year or not.

took a trip down to the grandparents, who live down in bayou country! had a blast! Nice water down there for sure
    grandmas.jpg

my aunt reunited with her old EP ski to shred up the water
    aunt jody shredding.jpg

my dad skiing for the first time this year
    the old man shredding.jpg

dad throwing some spray.jpg

right behind grandmas.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wiatowski View Post
    nice ride.
    Hey thanks, by the looks of your pictures earlier we have the same ride, just exact opposite color scheme. what year is yours? I have an 87

86...... thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    Well, I finally got some pictures. Some of you will notice one or two of the new mods, I will have posts on those later. Keen eyes will see the other.

Took the boat down to Guntersville, AL for a wakeboarding tourny, and had a blast. The hotel was on the water, and a boat ramp in the parking lot. They had a rail jam Friday night, and then the tourny Sat/Sun. Everyone put their boats up but me, and we took the ole Supra to dinner Saturday night. Boat ran great, and had a few offers from buyers, and lots of compliments while it was parked next to the line up of 100k boats.

On the way back we hit up the NASA Space and Rocket Center for some fun. Hit up some flight simulators, and rocked them, girl was impressed that was monitoring. Or just lying to make me feel better. HA!!!

Then of course, I had to take pictures of Black Beauty next to the BlackBird. Two legends in there own worlds.

Nobody mentioned the height of that big Captain's lounge .....
    90 Conbrio