Default Perfect pass >:(

So the dealer replace the cable going to my servo motor. Started it up my rpms went to about 2,000 went back to the servo cable unwinded it myself RPMS went down but I had to still manual push the cable back. What the problem was in the first place that the PP did not catch it kept on going. The cable was not feeding back. I think the spring needs to be replaced because it wont feed the cable back. But now I have a new problem. The servo motor winds up and is pulling my throttle cable. So I had to unplug the servo motor because everytime I turned the boat off and back on it reset and did the same thing. Any suggestions?

Do you have pic of the part you are talking about.

How mine works is the throttle cable hooks to the pp cable that is bolted to the carb.

I gess I may not be reading your question correctly.

90 bravura 351 1.23/1pmc40 Pefectpass stargazer wake
    You only need two tools wd-40 and duck tape
    If it should move and doesn't wd40
    If it moves and shouldent duck tape

I'm having a similar but different issue. Boat will idle fine for awhile then for no apparent reason the idle will suddenly go from around 700 in neutral to about 2000. Definitely has to do with PP because I didn't have this problem prior to installing it. I called PP and they are very helpful. They sent me an email with this advice, which I plan to try this week:

"As discussed, anytime your handle is in neutral it should be forcing the arm on the carb back to the idle stop.
    Therefore, if our cable is poorly adjusted then it may be holding the arm open a bit.

So you should take the black knob and turn clockwise and see if the arm opens at all, then turn it counter clockwise and see if it moves back to dead idle. If it does, this confirms that you need to relax the adjustment at the brass L.

Bottom line is when you turn knob clockwise the throttle arm MUST not move."

Sounds like this may be your issue.