Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

1986 Supra sunsport, project, I bought this with a cracked block and have begun the restoration project, due to a bad back I cannot finish. I hope I can find someone who can appreciate it. Bowrider with tons of buil in storage, cooler, and ski locker. It is the two bucket seat model.
    Trailer:
    I sanded and painted the entire trailer, top to bottom.
    4 Brand new tires, rims and bearings
    Trailer Needs the following: Front surge brake assy $100
    Brake lines,$100
    Lights,$ 75 (led’s)
    Carpet on the new wood runners.

Boat:
    Needs floor and stringers. I have removed the gas tank, rear floor and insulation, the rubrail and all rivets so the top is ready for removal. The boat will need a complete floor and stringer replacement, the interior will need to be recovered, the rear bench seat will need new wood frame, I do not have the front seat cushions.
    Engine 351W
    The block is cracked, I have all the accessories except the Intake, carb,& starter.
    Transmission
    It is a borg warner 1:1 in great condition, The boat was in perfect working condition when the block cracked, so I know the trans in fine.

$2250 Make me an offer I cannot refuse??

No interest at all?? I am open to offers. The trailer alone has to be worth something?? Feel free to chime in and let me know your thoughts, is the price to high or should I just scrap the hull and sell the parts?

Thanks,

Fran

$500???????? all I can afford sorry.

Naaa, but thanks, I hate to part it out, but if no-one wants it I will have to. BTW it has everything for the interior except the front seats back rests. (engine cover, 2 captains seats, rear storage cover, teak swim platform, all controls, original side glass and crome for it) it was a 100% complete boat with a bad engine block. I did most of the hard work by removing the floor and insulation.

TRADES?????

Thanks,

Fran

Post your bottom line... lots of work and $$$ to bring her back. but if it was cheap enough someone will buy. I wouldn't mind a project boat like that it's just the $.

Someone has to be up to the rebuild, $1300. and you have a project.

Thanks,

Fran

Default Any Feedback??

Price drop tp $1100, Give me your feedback, if it doesn't sell by 5/26 I am going to part it out and unfortunately destroy the boat???

ya with my drive train, this is the boat I'd like to rebuild....unfortunately not in the cards this yr and I'd then have a Conbrio with no motor!!!!!
    90 Conbrio