Post Santera Boat Cover

I'm looking for a new aftermarket / "exact fit" cover for my 99 Santera. I want the cover to go over the swim deck to help with UV on the tail end while it's on the lift. The only cover I found that has an exact fit and goes over the swim deck is made by Westland. However the years state 2003-2004. I believe the swim deck on these is slightly larger with a grab rail and the seating configuration is a little different with the walk-through sun deck (which shouldn't matter), but I believe the hulls are the same from 99 - 04. My question is, will this cover fit my boat? I figure the swim platform portion may be a little lose, since I believe mine is slightly smaller. These are custom made and non-refundable, so I'm hoping someone on here can answer this for me or let me know the differences from 99-04.

Any input would be much appreciated!

I would check out skiboatcovers.com and see if they have pattern. I have a 07 22ssv they made a cover including the swim deck. He did not have my pattern but drove to a boat show 2 hours away and measured to get exact fit. Sunbrella, Gore tex thread, grey with black stripe, had on my front porch in 10 days. I have my boat in a lift and it gets the afternoon sun also, so swim deck was important. cost was $900.00 Worth every penny compared to the store bought generic ones from Overtond etc. good luck

Do like Brysteele and get it custom measured for your application. If you plan on getting a tower, get the tower first then the cover. Otherwise the cover will bunch up on the tower legs because it can't go down.

There are tons of covers out there, and they are designed to have a generic fit. In order to get a good cover that seals well, keeps moisture and rain out, custom made to fit your boat is the best. I had a custom cover made for my Mariah, and it fit amazingly. All I had to do was set up a prop on the engine hatch to create a slope, and a monsoon couldn't get it wet.

Thanks for the reply guys. I have no doubt that a custom tailored $900 cover will fit better than a pre-fab cover. However, I don't have that much to spend, if I did I would certainly go that route. The cover I'm looking at is not generic, it is custom fit to each specific boat, year and model for way less. This leads me to my original question. Did the hulls change on the Santera from 1999 - 2004? On the boat archive on the Supra site the length w/o swim deck appears to be the same 21'8" which leads me to believe there was no change in the hull/fiberglass. I do plan on having my local upholstery shop alter this cover to accommodate my tower. So does anyone know if there were any changes made between these years that would affect the fit of a cover, whether it is custom made or not? Thanks guys!

I found these prices and part numbers for reference

Product Description Price Order
    TSTA23X-2 Conventional Tourney Ski Boat w/tower Boat Cover for SF I/B 22'6"-23'5" w/ 102" Beam - Sharkskin Price: $598.11
    Sale: $334.99
    Quantity:
    TSTA23XR Conventional Tourney Ski Boat w/tower Boat Cover for SF I/B 22'6"-23'5" w/ 102" Beam - Sharkskin Supreme Price: $775.57
    Sale: $434.99
    Quantity:
    TSTA23XS Conventional Tourney Ski Boat w/tower Boat Cover for SF I/B 22'6"-23'5" w/ 102" Beam - Sharkskin Plus Price: $703.65
    Sale: $393.99
    Quantity: