I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Skier's Choice and some of these boat dealers have NO BUSINESS installing stereos. This boat came in the other day to have the wiring cleaned up. He's also having problems with the tower speakers, the remotes only intermittently work, and it just looks plain horrible. A boat dealer installed the Syn4 and towers, but look at the compartment - there's absolutely no room at all for anything since all the batteries are piled in there. I think the boat was well thought out, and surprised at the changes since the last few years, but it's like they get the boat done, and just throw a bunch of crap in it and ruin everything. Then there's the LED's. The dealer disconnected the courtesy lights, and are using the switch and wiring for different LED's. That's lazy.... It's a shame this guy has taken the boat out just a few times and each time, there's a new problem......

We're building a custom enclosure for a Digital Designs 3512 to go under the helm, adding a DD M2A 1250W amp, adding a WS-420, and removing the batteries to replace them with Stinger batteries. Once it's done, he'll gain almost all of the compartment space back.

Stay tuned, I'll update this thread as it goes.