Default Need help with picking out a tower, 1990 Comp TS6M

So rather than trading in my boat i'm thinking about putting a tower on it. Ive been looking around and found the WakeWorks G300 for a pretty good deal but it says it fits boats 72" wide. My boat is stored out of town and I dont know if that would fit it, can someone help me out? Also I plan on installing myself and wondered if anyone has done one themselves to see how they did it. Anything will help thanks.

It only fits boats 72" wide? Usually with aftermarket towers they fit a range of widths. Not sure how wide the comp is...

And most people on here that have aftermarket have installed themselves. It's not too hard as long as you take your time and measure everything three times.

Just looked up that G300. It says it fits beams of 76"-102".

I think it's the exact same China-made tower as the Aerial Airborne tower (which is what I have). The Airborne also has a minimum beam of 76" and I've seen them on Comps so you'll be fine. Here's a link to it, it's also cheaper than what I found for the G300 and Aerial has a ton more extra accessories such as racks, biminis, speakers, lights, etc.

http://www.aerialwakeboarding.com/v/...irborne-pa.asp

The G300 I found is through H2Osportswharehouse and comes with the same LED light and two wake racks for 1099 delivered. Can't find where it is made but yes it looks exactly like the Aerial. If it were up to me i'll take USA made for a more over a made in China. How do you like your tower? does it fold down as easy as they say it does?

I would go with the Aerial Freeride FTW!!! They look sick on these boats!
    1990 Comp TS6M
    Aerial Freeride Tower soon to come!

Just build your own if you have the possibilitie.
    Supra TS6M '89
    custom tower, heater, tower lights, led interior lights, tower speakers, bimini, etc.etc.

FeAr iS yOuR mInD KiLlEr !!!!!!!!

The beam on a comp is 9' (roughly 108")