Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm not a big fan of any of the busy designs, but it does look pretty good. I like that is more of a "peaceful" idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty87 View Post
    another thumbs up! colorful, different and no skullz.

will the po po give you crap about your numbers? harder to read now. regs say something along the lines of contrasting colors for numbers and their background.
    Ya.....I sure hope the po po let me be! We did add them on top of the wrap, so I guess if its an issue we can change em up. We did make them the burgundy so hopefully I'll be good. Thanks for the props by the way!

Seriously thank u all for ur positive feed back on the boat! I love this forum and the amazing resource everyone on it helps to create. Towing the boat over east in the quest for sun, I'll post some water shots after the trip.

SWEET! one of the best wraps i've seen.. Good job!

The only problem I have with the wrap is that it's not on my boat!

Looks awesome!
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden

LOVE IT!! That is really nice- I do not like the whole tribal/skulls thing. It is very true about the amazing resource this forum is!
    -Rich
    1990 Supra Mariah/351 PCM 1:23-1 PCM

Just got back from a great trip to Crescent Bar, had two great days on the river, boat ran and looked great! Stereo sounded unreal as well. The wrap blew people away, people kept asking if it was a 2000's boat, pretty fun discussions. Unfortunately day 3, for the first time ever my boat wouldn't start! Backed it in started, died then absolutely nothing.......replaced the cap and rotor because the cap was loose, seemed an obvious fix but no dice. I had a realization yesterday when we got back home that it is likely my neutral safety switch! Gonna have to increase my tool supply next time, the stubby screw driver and mini crescent wrench didn't quite do it! My water photo shoot was gonna be on day 3, so no good shots!

Looking good Dgreen..... Hopefully we will see you out in the NW at some point this summer so I can envy that old beauty again!!!!!

Sweet wrap. Looks great. I am also in the seattle area, up in everett. What did it cost to get the boat wrapped? does it seem durable?

Yeah man, that looks sweet love the black on black with the trailer and rims.

Hoyt CRX 35