Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Any new wake ballast tips? Not getting out this weekend due to a cold snap...soo bummed

Well other than the new prop and playing with the speed its all about how many people you have in the boat. I typically have about 8 but the more the better, I have had 18 including me driving and the wave is unreal but this is not typical of course. So i would say 10-12 is ideal with rear either side full front 1/2 full and 10.8 mph.
    Sucks its cold there... still around 90's here so i will be back again this weekend getting the most out of the summer as possible befor fall.
    2011 242V Launch 409

http://www.667rockers.com/

Oddly cool, gonna be great golf weather but I wanted to boat...it'll be 90's again soon and we should be able to boat easily into
    September if time permits and the water stays above 72 or so. .water is 90 or so now so hoping weather cooperates on the
    weekends over the next few months

Great fun. How do you keep the nose from going under in the rollers when circling back after a fall?

Throttle control, also...try pulling the throttle to idle while not turning the steering wheel at all, allow your wake to pass by and then turn back to pick up your rider.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski