Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default 87 sunsport

I love my 87 Sunsport w/ just under 700hrs! Doesn't burn a drop of oil. Looking to upgrade to a Legacy or another Sunsport. Looking for Mid 90's. What is market price for mine? Average condition.......it was in a fight w/ a stump once and has been expertly repaired. First and last time my wife drove it.

We have had other boats and LOVE SUPRA and our dealer in Corona,California (Island Marine) for sales and support.
    I dont think you can have a better boat than Supra or Moomba. I know you can pay more-and I have been there.

Default Love it all over again!

I have an 89 Comp that I just pulled out of hybernation (5 years of rotting in the back yard). I sent it back to Supra to have it factory refurbished and now I have a new boat. I put it back on the water and the motor's compression was a little low (it had been sleeping for 5 yrs), but it has woken up fine and runs great. Only 300 hrs on the boat. I went ahead and put new upholstery in it and my Monster Tower will be here on Friday.

The boat was a large part of my childhood (I'm only 24), and I'm pumped to be back on the water. After 14 years, the boat still looks sleek, runs good and produces a great wake for the new popular water sport, (wakeboarding). I'm really proud that my "old" boat still hangs in with the new models.
    -Mark Callahan
    1989 Supra Comp TS6M
    Dodge Ram 3500 for haulin'

Default '87 Sunsport

Fine boat, rides better than the competition, looks great, I like it a lot.
    Don V
    '87 SunSport

I have a 01 launch sl it is our second Supra it now has almost 300 hr in two years. I live in michigan we dont ride all year, dam ice love the boat need i say more

I have a 2003 Launce SSV. I hear all the hype from the Nautique owners and how their boat is better.

Wake? Yes, it is bigger in the SAN but my Supra is pleanty for my skills. I have had professional riders say it's just fine.

Fit and Finish? No comparison, Supra blows them all away! Especially the Nautique.

I love my boat!!!

Though I don't have a Supra, I have really enjoyed my 2001 Moomba Mobius. Skier's Choice has been great. I agree with Gregmacdog that Island Marine is a great dealership. Hopefully I will be stepping up to a Supra within a year or two. Anyone know if there is any plans for a Supra V-drive under 21ft, like the Mobuis LSV for example? If not then it looks like my next boat will be a Launch.
    2001 Moomba Mobius

I just got a 2001 Supra launch and I love it , I got it for my 11 year old son to ride , but i'm digging it tower ,ballast 2000 Black suburban to pullit SWEET ! The baot is Black Looks real cool in or out of the water

Default Replying to Topic 'Does anyone here like their supra boat'

Love my 01 Launch SSV so much it stays covered inside heated storeage

Default Replying to Topic 'Does anyone here like their supra boat'

Thumper - I have the same boat and couldn't agree with you more. I added ss tanks the rear and our friends with an 03 san say our wake is bigger and wider. Everyone that has ridden behind her is love. Our dealer in Houston is tops !!!!!
    ~S~