Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Does anyone here like their supra boat

Does anyone here like their supra boat? I just wanted to know.

supraboatfan2005
    Coming soon a Launch SSV Gravity Games Edition. The engine is a 350 HO indmar chevy engine with a Tornado Fuel saver with it and no gear reduction system. To top it off a Toyota SUV to tow it on a dual-axle trailer.

Default supra boats

I love mine. Is there a question?
    JMJ

Default Shouldn't even have to ask...

Great boat with very little complaints...Love to meet up with the guys in the Mastercrafts, etc. and watch the expression when the realize how much "quality" boat you get with Supra vs. their inflated BS prices they pay for the name. Supra keep up the good work.

I love mine! It doesn't have all the storage or a Rad-a-cage (yet) but it looks like new, runs great and was about a third of the price of a new one!
    2005 Supra 21V
    1990 Supra Sunsport Classic SOLD
    ------------------------------

Default no question

had da boat on the water only twice and needless to say im in luv...my 02 launch sl is great. supras rule
    later

~grady

Default love my 90 mariah

every time i pull the cover off, i fall in love all over again
    fitz

Default love them supras

supra rules the waters of lake cumberland and dale hollow. i am 44yrs young and a advid wake boarder
    big ed

Default love them supras

supra rules the waters of lake cumberland and dale hollow. i am 44yrs young and a advid wake boarder
    big ed

Default Supra Launch

Iam 51 and Love my supra. Had a 89 & 91 tms comp boat for a number of years. Only problem with the old boats they were made out of wood with a fiberglass wrap.

Bought a used 2000 Supra Launch - love my boat first and girl friend second. She learning how to ski so I love them both. This year I tricking my Launch out with lights, power plate, etc. Saw a Master Craft and Malibau Skier, does not hold a candle to Supra.

Default 89 comp

just bought an 89 comp last june. love the boat. it handles great and still looks good. All my friends at the lake have deck boats and bass boats. I think they thought I was a little crazy. We also scuba dive so i can load the boat up with lots of weight from scuba gear and still do all the skiing without worrying about the boat having enough power unlike trying to get skiers up behind bass boat that is loaded with dive gear. used to have to hammer throttle on bass boat and wait a few minutes for skiers to get up. My only concern was whether to get closed or open bow. Finally ended up getting closed bow. I can stow most of scuba gear under front. Know what you mean about running into mastercrafts at lake. On our end of lake there is one other supra, another 89 comp. His is blue and mine is red so at least we are not bookends.
    gm