Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The fact it was grey is disheartening as they just finished mine. I had two of them made too. Also made a fuss through email as the expectations and actual timing were not close in time as well as making a fuss on moomba where "they" responded with a long winded set of excuses. They should have a database that shoes their templates and probably should just flat out remember .... Rant over.

Handrail makes sense now. I don't blame you for babying it! Wish hydrofoils were a little cheaper to get into.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2006 Supra 24SSV

Is that the stuff that you can get to look like Faux wood? I always wondered how that turned out.

I always get Hydroturf. Super cheap, very squishy and soft, excellent traction, never tracks into the boat, and doesn't ever get hot. I mean the boat could be sitting in the sun for an hour, and I step onto it dry, and it's not hot. It's black........crazy.

I also get compliments from other boats on comfort and traction. Especially those with teak.

My wife, who - by the way, is a grandmother to 7.5, is the number 3 rated women hydrofoil women competitor ...

Oh yeah ... my wife of 31+ years is kickin some tail ... (not that everyone competes, mind you - but of those that do, she's one of the best!)

2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

Haugy,

Yes, this stuff is FOAM ... check it out here:
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.