Default 1990 Single axle Eagle trailer bearings...

I lost my note book with the bearing size for my trailer and without pulling a hub would love to have an extra set with me as i head 500 miles into MI sat am.... Notsure if this is a standard question as to bearing size, but figured it was worth a shot....
    by chance does anyone know the bearing size on a '90 Eagle single idler axle trailer???
    90 Conbrio

pretty much learned the hard way today that I won't need to know those bearing sizes anymore...She's standing still until her new axle goes in in a couple weeks I suppose...phew, it was so close to closing down the highway today, lost my passenger side set and when I got the drivers side apart to check the bearing size the inner bearings on the "good" side were about to crumble...Too much hub and spindle damage now to save , but enough left to limp it home ( I had a licenced trailer mech come help)I will miss our boat on this vacation, but know how lucky we were...2-3 more minutes and I would'a lost both wheels at 65 mph......in the middle lane!!!!!!
    90 Conbrio