Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ok so you do have the hose clamps just no mufflers by the transom, good thing for pics

did all supras come with that transverse muffler arrangement?

Quote Originally Posted by matt k View Post
    did all supras come with that transverse muffler arrangement?
    No. Only a few years did. Also we have the original 4010 "fishbowl" Carb still on the engine which it was part of the HO Pro-Boss ProTec Ignition package for a short time period in PCM manufacturing. But as I said in my forum(Ski Pylon bracket removal). The 1st owner (previous owner) overheated the exhaust extremely bad. Cooking most of the resin out of the fiberglass that made up the baffle. Also the two exit ports were leaking for a long time. We just repaired it a few weeks a go and in May i pulled all of the chunks that remained of the broken down baffle. Boy WHAT A MISTAKE!!! my arms itched for the next two days!!! But this boat can be heard over 2 miles away!! it has its own unique sound thanks to the large hollow "muffler".
    1992 Supra Comp Ts6m 5000 Series PCM 5.8 HO Pro Boss Protec Ignition (not converted) w/ 4010 "Fish Bowl" Carb
    1.23:1 tranny
    "Silent Rider. Quiets The Competition." muffler isn't so silent anymore. ITS HOLLOW!

1989 Correct Craft Martinique B/R PCM 5.8 Power Plus Package

1984 E-Scow