Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mike,

You order their template kit to create your own template. You then send this back to them for a quote. I think it ran just over $300... The kit runs $15 but is deducted from the total cost if you buy...

The kit includes the following:

1, 2 or 3 sheets of clear Mylar plastic
    40" x 80"
    1 indelible marker
    data form
    1 template instructions
    1 set of EVA foam color samples.

Once you have the kit follow the simple templating instructions. The cost of the kit is refundable upon purchase of a completed pad. Though the templating process is pretty simple, there are DIY video instructions to help you.
    http://www.seadek.com/c-9-template-kits.aspx

Sea Dek is an awesome company and produces an incredible product. They did a custom pad for me in the faux teak. It turned out incredible!!! I did the design (being a graphic designer) and they knocked it out perfect. I've had it for two seasons and it doesn't have a single nick in it and has remained perfectly adhered. I think mine was around $375 with the teak and custom design. Well worth it!!!photo (35).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    Here is the link to Hydro-turf. I always get the diamond pattern in black. It seems to have better traction than the Cut groove. You can also check for their "B side" which is blemished mats. They can be cheaper. A piece of advice, get the 3M adhesive. It will help keep the mat down. Make sure you still use silicone around the edges and through the middle, but the 3M will help hold it all across.

I don't really take many pictures of my swim platform, but here are some you can kinda see. The first is the stock old mats from the Saltare.

Here is my old Mariah.

I also used the excess for traction points on my trailer.

Hard to really see it on my Saltare.

I am totally agree with you. You are 100% good here that it seems to have better traction than the Cut groove. Get the 3M adhesive. It will help keep the mat down.
    I agreed what is said above!!!