Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo View Post
    In my 05 I had to remove the front and rear carpeted panels and supports, but the 750's fill nicely with that extra room. I don't have a shower though. I also don't use my originals for added weight yet and still get a pretty decent wave. Especially with 4-5 passengers.

I would love to see more detailed pictures of the LED installs if you have time. I am curious how the one is wired through the carpeted support for the side bench. In my boat, that support is attached to the rear bench and folds up against it when the bench moves forward and converts to rear facing seating. I am also curious on how the LEDs in the vents are mounted and how you got to the front ones to mount anything, man is it tight up there. TIA.
    Nice boat Sluggo, The carpeted support for the back seat on the passenger side is wired with a two pin wiring harness so it can be disconnected easily. As far as the ones in the vents, they are very easy. I used the flat LED's in the link below. I used two in each vent to really brighten them up. Just have to drill a small hole anywhere there is a light for wiring. I would try to post a pic of the vents, but it is so hard to see the LED's up in there. I will post a pic of what the courtesy lights look like when I get a pic of them in the daytime. It is tight in the vents but the lights I used do work well. Try this link where you can purchase them:
    http://www.aixizcycles.com/id2.html

I have a third battery in my port compartment. I removed the panel that the shower goes through and coiled the hose up in the funny area on the side. The controls aren't a issue the bag goes up to the bottom of it. I moved my empty pump to the front of the compartment for better empty times but doing so allows the bag to not fill completely du to water back feeding through the empty hose. I fill the surf side rear, 1180 lb center, original rear bag on the floor next to the cup holders and put a old round fat sat (500ish) on top of it from the back of the drivers seat onto the rear bench seat. This puts it down to about 3 inch below the rub rail.
    Video of my wife
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgvT...e_gdata_player
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo View Post
    In my 05 I had to remove the front and rear carpeted panels and supports, but the 750's fill nicely with that extra room. I don't have a shower though. I also don't use my originals for added weight yet and still get a pretty decent wave. Especially with 4-5 passengers.

I would love to see more detailed pictures of the LED installs if you have time. I am curious how the one is wired through the carpeted support for the side bench. In my boat, that support is attached to the rear bench and folds up against it when the bench moves forward and converts to rear facing seating. I am also curious on how the LEDs in the vents are mounted and how you got to the front ones to mount anything, man is it tight up there. TIA.
    Sluggo, check out the light in the daylight, I routed the wire through the plastic grommet, so I didn't have to drill any holes

Last edited by supraaddict; 09-07-2012 at 11:04 PM.

Today's upgrades, a gear shift knob and bunk risers in the front because my boatmate trailer bow roller was going over the nose of my boat, added 1" risers and problem fixed!

Last edited by supraaddict; 09-07-2012 at 11:06 PM.

Got a video for you guys of my surf wake, check this out:

Very Nice enjoy the Boat....

Thanks, we are loving every minute of it!