Default Mississippi Nights With The Supra Launch...

Proof you don't have to be good to have a good time!

http://youtu.be/7epcjydKEl4

GoPro Gone 3.jpg
    Last edited by Whippertailsideways; 07-25-2012 at 11:33 AM.

Loved it, bro! The ending is hilarious with the driver leaving the person behind! Where in WI are you located? That Launch looks awfully familiar. You didn't own a SN2001 did you?
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden

Makes me ready for the weekend! Good times
    2006 Supra 24SSV

Quote Originally Posted by kvand347 View Post
    Loved it, bro! The ending is hilarious with the driver leaving the person behind! Where in WI are you located? That Launch looks awfully familiar. You didn't own a SN2001 did you?
    Pool 5a by Fountain City...Wish I could say the last shot was on purpose but....... it wasn't. He was pretty pissed at the time but I think it made for a classic ending at his expense.

I knew I recognized that water (and dredging equipment in the start of the video)! I went to Winona State and spent some time cruising around there! Awesome video and editing, I've watched it 3 times!
    1986 Saltare
    2004 Excursion 6.0
    2004 BMW X3

Too far north of me to recognize the boat. I think someone around me has your exact same boat though!

I'm sure your buddy got over it! I did something similar to a friend that was boarding, too. He fell down and we had people waiting at the dock so instead of picking him up, we cruised to the dock. Man did I get an earful when we went back! I played like I thought he came out of his bindings and also needed some time to think about his next trick!
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden