Default Bilge pump issues 2011 24 Launch

Had a wierd issue this weekend. Put in a new 1100lb wake sack on port side. At some point the fitting came loose
    Spilling water into presumably the area under the floor. We didn't know this till we took the boat out of the water.
    The boat had felt heavy all day and we removed the floor plate and could see water in what I think a the hard ballast
    tanks...not sure what that plate is showing me however.

We removed the drain plug and the boat spewed heavy water for nearly 15-20 minutes.

I am curious why the automatic bilge pump did not remove the water?? I could hear it running when on the water
    But no water was coming out of the side jets. Even after we took it out of the water it continued to run which I could
    not figure out why ....even when I switched the battery to off it continued to run but no water was being ejected out
    the side ports.

Anyone. Got any ideas?

Gonna call Supra to see if something needs to be adjusted

Outlet hose disconnected from pump or hull?????

I talked to supra and they squad probably a line disconnected, kink in the line or fittings from hose to line was damagedmormdisconnected. Dealer is gonna inspect and make repairs before we head out again in two weeks

Mine had a hair band stuck in it and wouldn't pump
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001