Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Wife and I are on Vacation this week. We went out to Deer Creek yesterday and Alum Creek today. I couldn't believe how packed alum creek was. They have 4 different ramps with 4 loading ramps at each and they were constantly busy. I am spoiled at Deer Creek. Dont think I will go back there. Plus the smooth water at deer creek is much nicer. And then we hit something coming out of the ramp area and wounded my prop. I was wanting to get a new one anyways. Thought this was a nice view of the boat.

pirata28.jpg
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

a few pics from last weekend

this was a family all wakeboarding behind one boat

Here is my 9 Year old daughter wake boarding. She is ate up with it and wants to go all the time! Makes daddy and mommy proud!!!!

Last edited by supraaddict; 09-07-2012 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Image Testing

A few pics from yesterdays surf session after work. Loaded more weight in the boat. I think we finally have our surf setup dialed in. Pocket was long and wave was tall.

Quote Originally Posted by bmtsupra View Post
    A few pics from yesterdays surf session after work. Loaded more weight in the boat. I think we finally have our surf setup dialed in. Pocket was long and wave was tall.

Do you have the ballast even front to rear.
    I tried adding 400# more to the rear surf side of mine all it did was wash out the wake.

90 bravura 351 1.23/1pmc40 Pefectpass stargazer wake
    You only need two tools wd-40 and duck tape
    If it should move and doesn't wd40
    If it moves and shouldent duck tape

Yesterday wasn't just another "regular" day on the water..... Big boat. Big trophy.

Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Quote Originally Posted by 86 century View Post
    Do you have the ballast even front to rear.
    I tried adding 400# more to the rear surf side of mine all it did was wash out the wake.
    I had more weight in the back of the boat than I did in the front. I've got a mix of Fly High and Straight Line bags I'm currently using. Eventually I'll switch to all Fly High. The layout in the those pictures was: 350lb rear locker, 400lb rear seat, 750lb on floor with 350lb on top, 400lb on front ski locker hatch/walkthrough, and 400lb in front. Plus 4 people in the boat

Went to Center Hill Lake two weeks ago. Got a few pics of us putting in, and then after our night run to dinner. Not much else to take pics of.

Here are the night pics. I don't know why, but I like the one at a slower shutter speed. Blurry, but neat.