Default Ballast Pumps 2006 Launch 20SSV

Bought this about a month ago and I love it. The main issue I am having is that ballast fill when I am driving (no, I don't have them turned on). The dealer I bought it from is not a Supra dealer, but a Mastercraft dealer. They seem to be clueless on the issue. So, I ride on the weekend, then during the week it goes into the shop to get fixed. I have had it in the shop now three times. Any help? The dealer wants to basically replace the system with a "Mastercraft" style system. It just seems nuts. Oh yes, I did flip the black switch on each valve to off and it still filled. Help me please.

MrN
    2006 20SSV Gravity Game Edition

I would check your sprinkle valves they might be stuck in the open posistion . If they are, water will be make its way into the bags . There are little switches on each valves that you might need to switch to close them
    2006 Launch 21v

I had the same problem when i bought my 07 20ssv earlier this year, I bought three new rain bird sprinkler valves at my local home improvement store & wired them in and for $30 and about 30 minutes problem solved. I even pulled mine apart to clean them before i bought new ones but it only slowed the bags filling so i decided to buy new. They are either 3/4" ports or 1" so just take one to verify the correct ports when you go, it doesn't matter which way you wire them up either (it's just two wires that you will have to connect).

Cool, I will check it out. The dealer said he cleaned them, and said if the spring is good the valve is good. Hopefully I can start riding during the week now.

MrN
    2006 20SSV Gravity Game Edition