Thread: Spark plugs

Default Spark plugs

What's everyone running. Mine is calling for a motorcraft awsf22 can't find them anywhere. Was told I can run autolite 764 but heard from a very good mechanic that bendix purchased autolite and their plugs have gone down hill. Any recommendations.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

I've always run the autolites in my GT40, but I haven't changed plugs in a few years (3?) so I guess they would be the "old" autolites, if they have changed. I'd also recommend the NGK equivalent, BPR6EFS.
    Last edited by SquamInboards; 05-19-2014 at 01:10 PM.

Yeah I was thinking about the NGks. Is your boat efi or carb. After like 6 phones calls and two hours searching I found the motorcraft new numbers. Agsf22c is the new plug number. Can also run the 32c that's a little hotter

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Cusefan78 View Post
    Yeah I was thinking about the NGks. Is your boat efi or carb. After like 6 phones calls and two hours searching I found the motorcraft new numbers. Agsf22c is the new plug number. Can also run the 32c that's a little hotter
    My engine is EFI. I use a website - sparkplug-crossreference.com - for whatever reason it appears to be down right now? But it's useful when it works!