I have an 04 22SSV Gravity Games Edition Supra and the Perfect Pass has been acting up. When I purchased the boat the perfect pass gauge would come on normally but would not register the speed. The owner said the boat had been in storage and the batteries went dead and the perfect pass may just need to be reset to factory defaults. first time out, used the perfect pass in RPM mode and no problems, stopped the boat and changed to mph mode turned the boat off, turned the boat on and
reset the Perfect Pass and it worked! This was nice and it worked for two weekends, now it is not reading the speed again. On another note, the speedometer stopped working this weekend as well. I went under the boat while it was in the water and spun the paddle wheel, it was not stuck and spun freely. Next time I took off in the boat, speedometer worked fine. What I have tried so far on the Perfect Pass:
1. Spun Paddle Wheel (Spins Freely)
2. Checked Paddle Wheel connection, nothing unplugged
3. Removed the Perfect Pass Computer Module, everything connected that is labeled (RPM, Power, etc.)
4. Reset the System again to Factory Defaults
5. Ran in RPM Mode this weekend, worked fine, still not reading speed. Gauge reading 0.0

Any ideas or other methods I can try???