Default Would like to replace this light with a LED any ideas where the best place to find ?

Really would like to replace this light on the rear of my 1989 Pirata with a LED anyone have any ideas where to find one at online?

20140518_204320.jpg

Thanks
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Not necessarily the light, but you can find bulbs.

Try here to see if they have what you are looking for: http://www.superbrightleds.com/

I was able to equip my CJ-7 with all LED's from this site, markers, side lights, parking lights, tail lights, etc.

I found the led equivalent at pepboys. It's a festoon bulb. I installed a blue led on to punch up my transom lights.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

I'll be the negative nancy, you want keep that light white for navigation safety

I went for looks over safety. There is zero night traffic on my lake and never police.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

what size is this bulb? I pulled mine out and it is too short. Try LEDLight.com I was able to get a 360 degree led for my Nav light at a great price
    -cjtpilot...........1992 Supra Comp Ts6m..........351 PCM
    Big Air tower
    Radar Theory Slalom, Fulltilt wakeboard, barefoot.

I second pep boys in White, the bulb is a little to short to fit in the factory connectors, to fix this just unscrew one of the tabs and flip it upside down making the gap smaller, plug her in and good to go!

Yes that's what I did. Take the cover off and turn one tab. Bulb fits right in there. Have used mine for one season and no problems.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

Ordered the bulb from superbrightleds.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Just in case anyone else needs help with this, take out the incandescent bulb and measure the bulb in Millimeters. That measurement correlates to the model number of the replacement LED bulb. Personally, I would try to get something that's SMD as they tend to be brighter than some of the others. Not all LED's are created equal.

I have an LED for my rear light there. But I had a handful laying around from car projects, so I was able to use one of those.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.