Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Just bought my first Supra! New to forum

Hey,

Just bought my first Supra. It is a 2007 Supra Launch 22SSV Limited with 72 hours on it!

So far my only issue is with the fat sacs.... They fill up while riding and never drain 100% empty... there is about 15-20% of the water left in all 3 of them.IMG_0236.jpgIMG_0353.jpgIMG_0874.jpgIMG_1103.jpgIMG_1637.jpg

Looks real nice! Congrats!
    2006 Launch 21 V

Nice work... Congrats....
    Your ballast filling when riding is an easy one.... Lift up the center rear cushion. Remove that little white cooler and you will see the ballast manifold. It is basically a sprinkler system like you might have at home. There is a little black switch on the three manifolds. If those switches are in the open position it will allow the system to take on water when in motion. If all three bags are filling then flip all three switches. If only two of the bags are filling switch the switch to be in the same position as the one that is not filling.
    Should be a very easy fix!!!

Time to put some wheels on that trailer and pimp that ride since they look a bit corroded.

Nice looking ride. You don't see many of the 07' Limited's out there.... If you ever get sick of the brick look it looks really nice with them peeled off too.

Yeah, I am seriously considering pulling those bricks off, including the supra decal and putting the 2012 supra decal on there! Not my style.

I think all the switches are in the same off position. I think the solenoid valves are messed up though. Previous owner had it in salt water. Replacing both exhaust manifolds right now because of corrosion. FML! $3000!

Ouch... kind of wondered looking at those wheels....
    The bricks will be a fun project for you. Be prepared to spend a good day heating them up and pulling them off. You will need to compound and then wax it most likely too. It will look really nice though. Looks good already though. Congrats.

I love the Limited Brick Scheme. Very unique
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Welcome to the forum . That is a sweet boat. You will learn that the ballast system is always a work in progress. My opinion is to go through your ballast system and learn where every thing is at so when you are at the lake you can make a quick fix.
    Here my 2 cents I would leave the brick print that is a rare factory opition
    2006 Launch 21v

Very nice set up.