Exclamation Need trailor that will fit a 2002 supra launch SS 22 ft.

I need a used trailor that will fit my boat due to mine rusting in half from salt water. Anything close I may can modify to fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody W View Post
    I need a used trailor that will fit my boat due to mine rusting in half from salt water. Anything close I may can modify to fit.
    Good luck finding a used one. I just ordered a brand new one because I had no luck finding a used one, but with winter approaching you never know what you will find.

They are few and far between. I just bought used one one from a guy in TN and had it shipped down to southeast Texas.

I've got one for sale if you're still looking.

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...0393#post80393

Quote Originally Posted by kevkev View Post
    Good luck finding a used one. I just ordered a brand new one because I had no luck finding a used one, but with winter approaching you never know what you will find.
    Could I ask where you bought your new one and how much $?

I may have a DHM trailer for sale. I have a 23' '88 saltair that might be totaled, and if so I will be getting rid of the trailer. I'm not sure how to figure out if it will work for you. If you know or have ideas let me know.

David

how much for your trailer and do you have pics?

Selling mine, has a little corrosion damage but someone with a little time can make it work

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...-Launch-22-SSV

make offer

If you find another painted trailer have it sand blasted then send it out and have it dipped at galvanizing plant, I did this to a a trailer that was 9 years old and had
    only been in the ocean a few times, after it was dipped it was like a brand new galvanized trailer* whole event cost me around 1100 dollars and it was well worth it
    as I live near ocean and had my first trailer rot in half.