Default Swim grid rubber replacement

3 piece black rubber on oem swim grid was giving me black stains on my interior vinyl,so I .ordered new matt from Sea Dek.
    Their measurements of swim grids for Supra boats did not match my swim grid, I phoned them and they said they no longer
    made a replacement matt for a 2002 Supra Launch SS. So I looked at their Mobious page, they had two that matched my
    dimensions, one 3 piece and one 1 piece.I orded 1 piece matt for Mobious LSV and I am happy to report replacement matt
    fits perfectly. Who knows maybe my swim grid is off a Mobious as I also have a Mommba steering wheel.Hope this information
    helps anyone else looking to replace rubber matt on 2001 to 2003 Launch SS .

We are having a beautiful Fall here in Vancouver with lots of sunshine so boating season is not over yet

July was crummy, to much rain, so this weather now is fanastic** soon we will get 9 months of rain!!! yuk

I'm in van as well was out last night! it was a great night on the water! Did you have a long wait as I was looking at Sea Dek as well ?
    1990 ts6m