Default comp t6m side windows and knobs

does anyone know where I can buy a passenger side vent window and knobs for my 1989 comp skier t6m?

I assume you are looking for the style of side window that swings outwards, hinged at the back?
    There have been a few posts on this in the recent past--same request.
    Seems not much luck finding OEM pieces unless you can find someone parting out their old boat.
    A few have made a template and gotten one made from plexiglass but the hinges, knobs remain a problem.
    I recall one individual said he simply sealed his plexiglass piece into place and it no longer can swing out as a result!
    Suggest you first try a parting out scenario
    Look in the classifieds here as I believe there is an ad re parting out and parts available although not sure it includes your style of window.
    good luck.

I have the same issue and the dealer found the replacements but with a price tag of $500.00. i did find a place in louisiana that made
    them that is listed on an earlier forum. i did cut plexiglass and put in the side and as the above said it will not move in or out. i plan to replace this winter if i can find the replacement cheaper than $500.00.....
    kriley
    90 comp ts6m

I have a set for my 86 comp. I got them as a up grade. And took them off. Make me a offer.

hagman - i sent you an email...
    kriley
    90 comp ts6m