Default New to Supra boats.

I just recently purchased a 2006 Supra 21 V. The boat is awesome. It had 21 hours on it. I just have a few questions. The waketower racks are roswell and they were in a storage compartment. I went to try and put them on the tower but there were no screws. The guy misplaced them. What size screws are used for attaching them. There is three per rack. One other question is the stereo in this boat. It's a kenwood system Q? I am looking for a manuel online.

Thanks
    Ton

I might be able to help you find a manual. There should be a model number on the head unit or receiver, should be a KDC-???? model number. If you could provide that it would be helpful in finding you a manual.

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/support/ca...wners_manuals/
    I have a 2007 and my model is KTSMP400MR. Check to see if that's the same as yours.
    Lavinder
    2007 22 SSV

Thanks guys- Lavinder that is my setup so very appreciative.

Ton

Did you find out the fastener size? I had to replace a couple of mine when they came loose and fell out. I don't recall the size, but next time I am in my boat I can try to find the spare I bought. I got them at Lowes, hex head. You can take your rack to HD or Lowes and fit them.
    Lavinder
    2007 22 SSV