Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default powder coated windshield rail and tower!

Well it was a b**** re installing everything and still haven't mounted the tower speakers yet. But I think the powder coat turned out good. I'm happy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mcrmarty; 03-30-2015 at 07:37 AM.

Looks good!

I have a dumb question. The tinted windows look good, but do you find that it restricts your visibility. I actually spend a fair amount of time sitting while underway and looking through the windshield. Never been on a boat with the windows blacked out...

The pics make the window appear darker then it really is. It is tinted heavily tho. Just not as the pic appears. I'll post a better pic soon. As far as visibility, it's fine during the day. At Night is when I regret it. But im pretty tall if I can't see something I just look over the top. I guess it's not for everybody lol

I have a much more forgiving tint on mine and it is still a PITA at night. Looks good, though!
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

heres a better pic for ya! they only charged me 240 for the tower and wake racks. and 100 for the window railing. i almost regretted the railing, it was a major pain int the ass to re install. [/URL][/IMG]20150331_182238.jpg

Looks Awesome! I like the Supra Letters on the side, everything works well together!!!

I have tint on my XLV from the previous owner. It looks great but it's really impractical overall. in the daytime I'm always wearing sunglasses and the tint + the sunglasses ends up too dark for my preference. At night it's of course not helpful.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Yeah trayson mine is quite a bit darker then yours. Guess I'm just used to it. heres a better pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mcrmarty View Post
    Yeah trayson mine is quite a bit darker then yours. Guess I'm just used to it. heres a better pic
    Gotta murder out that rub rail and bimini hardware.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcrmarty View Post
    Great picture! I've been thinking about investing in that decal for my 2001, but I’ve never had a reference to evaluates how it looks. I’m also on the fence about black versus chrome, what do you prefer on my color scheme? I hesitated to remove that silly decal on the lower back portion of the hull, but after reviewing your boat pic I think it’s a goner.

2014-12.jpg