Default New school meet the old school Supra Graphics!

As most of you know I have been designing and shipping boat registration numbers for members here in the forum. I saw this in my research and thought I should share. It is a cool idea and if my boat were those colors I would attempt to do the same graphics. They need an anniversary edition Supra with this color scheme, what do you guys think????

Check it out:

I like it!!! If they bring back the wave and rainbow stripe, maybe I can finally get a good match to replace mine.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Jetlink,
    I might be able to help you with yours if you give me a good, level side shot of your boat and measurements. I don't know what it would cost, but I could get you a quote if you would like something that is close to the original. I could mock it up for you if you want me to.

I love it. Would be cool if they would do a retro boat. SunSport/Saltare styling in a vdrive, big block, square windshield, tweak the bottom for a better wake, and hide some ballast. It'd never happen though, that's not their target market so it wouldn't sell to young rich folk and most who appreciate it aren't gonna spend $80k on a new boat when they already have the real thing for a fraction of the price. Anyhow, love the rainbow stripe!

I have heard so many people say that the older Supra's throw a sick wake even compared to todays. I think it would be cool to bring back the old molds and put all of todays technology in them. Kind of like the automotive industry is doing with the camaro and mustang, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by supraaddict View Post
    Jetlink,
    I might be able to help you with yours if you give me a good, level side shot of your boat and measurements. I don't know what it would cost, but I could get you a quote if you would like something that is close to the original. I could mock it up for you if you want me to.
    I'll keep that in mind. My hull is nowhere close to being ready for something like that though. I am in need of some wet sanding and touch up in the next year or so. Plus I have way too many irons in the fire at the moment between work, school, running my own company, and house stuff...ugh, the list never ends I tell you!!!
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

would love to see the old classics brought back re hull design but with the new technology in terms of engines, upholstery, electronics etc.
    That said-----would prefer a PCM engine in them rather than an Indmar. SImply personal preference.

I actually like that. Which is rare for me to like the newer boats.