Thumbs down Well, this stinks...

Looks like I am switching from the classic supra owners group that haven't had to do a cap off restoration to the those that have done one. Took the boat out today and I have known about a small soft spot up by the spotters seat however, I felt a soft spot right under the right side of my dog house... I was not in the mood to investigate it further but really what is there to investigate? I'm probably going to be calling Donny on Monday and inquire about the wait time to get it in and seen by him. Wish me luck!
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Good Luck!!!
    86 Saltare

I talked to him a couple weeks ago. Have it there by November and hopefully will get it back by April. First come first serve......
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Great luck to you sir !!
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO BE LIVELY

On the bright side, it's the right time of year to take the leap!
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Unfortunately it won't be happening this winter... It will have to wait until the spring or later. Who knows, I might have this over abundance of free time in the spring as I will be done with school this December and I will decide that I really miss fiberglass splinters.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Ohh, that's no fun, but having something in the end that you have complete confidence in is nice. At least now you'll be "in the club!" Maybe if you bring it down for our Supra event next year, we can all tag team and knock it out in a few days...

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

I didn't mean to make it sound that way. He just said the sooner it arrives the sooner it will be done. I let him know I wasn't in a hurry and as long as it was done by boating season I would be happy. Didn't really ask him for a definite time, he just said that most people wanted them back by april and I agreed. The longer the better for me as long as it is done by May I will be happy as I need to the time to save the money, going to have them rub it out and do some work on the trailer also so I need a little while to work overtime. He was very professional and I enjoyed talking with him both times I have called. I hope to haul my boat down in a couple weeks.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Yep, it's never a matter of "if", but "when" & sounds like now is "when" for you. Good luck!
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____