Default Want to Buy Factory Supra Trailer Guides: Any Recommendations?

I bought my Supra last week and one thing I've been looking at replacing are the trailer guides. I've seen non Supra ones but I would rather stick with the brand. Anyone know where these are sold?

Thanks for the help.

John
    Apex, NC

The guides or the pads?
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

If it's the guide pole covers that are padded, they used to sell them here through Supra. But once again the morons in the marketing department are too busy trying to copy Malibu to keep up with the gear section. It's been in maintenance for months.

I got mine through them. I think I'm going to start outsourcing my items since Skier's Choice isn't doing their job at all.

Mine in the picture:

Here are the ones that I bought a few years ago. Have held up very well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPRA-Traile...861fc7&vxp=mtr
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

thanks for that link, just bought a pair
    2009 21V

Wow, that's a great looking Supra, just gleams. I shoudl have been more specific to what I was asking though, indeed I was asking about the rear trailer guides with the Supra Logo. I got the link, bought a set and they are on their way.

Kind of an odd thing though, I e-mailed cust support on Supra's site, and bounced back. I called the Supra hotline and got a general receptionist ( someone was out sick )and she had someone from parts call back on my request for a catalog of Supra factory replacement parts ( aftermarket parts I just don't like ). To my surprise no catalog was listed, no link to where I might go for what I need ( trailer guides since I hadn't bought them off of ebay yet ). They suggested I call Grandpa's in Greensboro. . no help there.
    So I guess my question is where do many of you go for your factory replacement parts aside from eBay or on here?

Thanks for the link though to the posts / guide pads, should look great! Love this site.

Thanks for the info!

I just ordered a new trailer for my 08 launch 22 SSV, these will look great on it!!!