Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks guys. On the Veada site I noticed you can order special color combinations. I wonder if I sent them my material if they would put it together?
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Clint, slight change of plans on my end, I'm winterizing tomorrow and closing up shop. I'll see if I can get some measurements and pics for you tomorrow.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

I'm not pleased with this discussion. All I keep hearing is "mine's not oem", "i don't want stock", "mine is a Sea-ray's".

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    I'm not pleased with this discussion. All I keep hearing is "mine's not oem", "i don't want stock", "mine is a Sea-ray's".

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haugy, I like you and all but you must have missed the part where I stated that mine came to me this way. It's the hand I was dealt. I thought about taking it back original but not in the cards now.

I would've loved to retain the original seat - but the wood was mulch. Couldn't even think about templating it.
    If anyone knows where a solid original mid '80s Sunsport captains chair is - PM me.
    Thanks -
    Chris

So you guys are saying I should loose some weight and keep the one I've got.
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Quote Originally Posted by csuggs View Post
    So you guys are saying I should loose some weight and keep the one I've got.
    What I'm saying is with as much blood, sweat and tears many of us have in these classics, why not improve upon them where you see fit. Obviously you have made yours better Clint, SyberMike made his saltare unique and work for him. Heck, if I were to take Haugy's comment about not using OEM supra parts in a rebuild, I should use open cell foam and put the supertrapps back on my boat. At the end of the day, our boats are all unique in their own way and they all work as we want or need them to. And if they don't, I'm sure we can figure out how to make a good design even better.

Ben you misunderstood my ideology. I'm all for upgrades, new ideas, and custom parts. I agree, they make them unique. But I try to make things custom, while still looking almost stock.

And in reality, I'm just busting your balls about the Sea-Ray seat. I read what you said. But I wouldn't be me if I didn't at least object a little bit.

Haugy, I totally get it and I know it might appear as though I was getting all bent out of shape. Anyways, I am all good. I too am all for maintaining the original form of the boat as best I can however, somethings are out of my control and came from a previous owner like that...at least that is the case for me most of the time.

Csuggs, I don't think they will match but they will send you sample of colors you're thinking about. They sent me about six samples out when I was looking at their seats.
    Shane

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch