Default Gear Link on Supra's Website

Does anyone know why Supra's Gear Page on their website has been down. It has been down a couple of months now and I would like to order some stuff to represent.

I'm with you on this one. I don't know what kind of maintenance they are doing to it but it better be pretty freaking sweet when it comes back up.
    2007 Supra 20SSV - 325HP - SOLD (What's next???)

Wetsounds Rev 10's
    XS-650's
    Syn 6
    Syn 4
    WS-420

I e-mailed their support line and it bounced back so I'm not sure what is going on. I went to a few other sites for gear though: Shirts, hats, etc. I was going to call their Marketing Dept as well.

label industries that use to make there stuff is no longer making it from what I hear . You can call these guys direct and see if they have stuff left im sure they probably do 865-691-5141. they are open monday-friday

Cause the Marketing chick that came from Malibu is more interested in copying Malibu than representing Supra's brand.

Well, why do any research or actual work trying to create a brand identity to market when you can just use the marketing team ideas from another company. Get paid to do nothing!
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Pretty much. They made an initial push with the new logo (which was a trainwreck) but whatever. My guess is they are trying to update the merchandise to match the new logo. My fear is them pulling the old stuff. Which may mean we won't be able to buy the old logo items anymore.

Oh well, with some of the most creative buggers I've seen lurking around this board, I'm willing to bet we can come up with our own designs that we can have get made on things. Hell my wife is working on my new Supra hat currently.

The new marketing girl, Amy, is a great lady with great ideas. I assure you that she is not slacking or ripping off malibu. And the owner of SC loves us on this forum. He reads very often and is always impressed with our dedication to keeping older Supras alive. I doubt he will ever let the old school die.
    "Where There's a Will, there's a way!"

Check out my 1987 rebuild thread here
    https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...-Resto-begins.

Not knocking the girl personally. But as I'm in the Marketing industry, I have high standards.

And if he is reading this, thank you. I am glad that SC does still carry very rare and old parts for some of these boats.

label industries should still have some of the old stuff talk to michael or russell if you dont have any luck let me know and i will run down there and see what they have