Thread: Bindings

Default Bindings

What bindings does anyone use/like?
    I have some suction bindings (LF Ultras) that I really like but looking at a pair of LF Murray boot style.
    86 Saltare

I wear the CWB factions. I broke the 2011 failing on an under-rotated 3. Called the manufacturer and received the 2012 Factions. They seem a lot more sturdy than the 2011's. All my friends swear by Ronix. They are pretty hardcore riders and they say nothing beats them as far as comfort is concerned. They say the drawback is that they wear out fast (only 2 seasons) but they ride a lot and are pretty hard on their stuff doing inverts, 3's, etc.
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden

I like ronix relik boots it feals like I have more control with them than any others i have tried.

With as crappy a rider as I am I need every little thing I can get.

90 bravura 351 1.23/1pmc40 Pefectpass stargazer wake
    You only need two tools wd-40 and duck tape
    If it should move and doesn't wd40
    If it moves and shouldent duck tape

I've got 2 pairs of Ronix One's.... Love them.

I got a chance to ride the new Hyperlite B-Side with Murray Boots and the System Binding Package. I am now going to purchase this setup before next year. The Murray bindings require a high arch in the foot and they squeeze the back of the ball of your foot. It is good support for the ankles but very tight on the foot. I have an issue with over tightening the system straps and my feet fall asleep while riding. I only got to ride with the setup like 4 or 5 sets. Overall I was very pleased and liked the fact that I could undo the System and swim back to the boat with ease. As well as walk around in the boat with the boots on and not have to do anything but lay the board on the platform and buckle up!
    Hope this helps you in your decision

Quote Originally Posted by supraaddict View Post
    Hope this helps you in your decision
    With the Suction Style Ultras I have, they are really tight and the easiest way for me to get out of them is to let go of the rope and before I come to a stop dive forward and pull myself out... They are tight... And I love it.... I will go witht he Murrays!
    86 Saltare