Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New member and new Supra

Hello all,

Just bought a 2008 Supra 21V and I am psyched. Too bad it is too cold to go wakeboarding. Live in a town just north of Raleigh and looking for some fellow Supra owners to hang out with. Great forum, look forward to all your advice. If someone can tell me how to add a pic to my profile pic I would appreciate it. Thanks

Supra email.jpg

Nice looking boat. Congrats.

Pic should be in your settings. I'm on my phone so not much help

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2006 Supra 24SSV

Welcome to the forum, and nice wake maker you have there! To edit your profile pic go to "Settings" in the top right hand corner when you are logged in>"Settings" in the left menu>scroll down to "My Settings" in the left menu>"Edit Profile Pic">Upload linked file or file on your computer. You can also Edit avatar and Edit Signature as well.

Hope this helps!

Welcome! Good to see another 21V in the house. I live south of Raleigh but do some boating in Gaston and Buggs Island. Once it warms up, we'll have to get some owners together and have some cold ones on the water. John

Absolutely. I live just north of Raleigh. Once it heats up we will get together.

We're on Gaston in Jimmy's Creek. When y'all get up that way, we'lll have to meet up. Just a few short months!
    2003 Supra Launch SS

Congrats on the new boat! Consider coming to the Southern Supra Reunion to meet some of our Supra family.

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...-Supra-Reunion

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

mgerbos
    the weather is getting better each day. . have you had your Supra out yet? I went out last Friday for a short while. Too windy for a slalom pull but it was nice to get out.
    Let me know when you're ready to launch and we can raft up and hang for a bit.

John, Apex, NC

John Young, Supra Launch 21V
    Apex, NC

No. I haven't had a chance to get the boat out yet. I still have it in storage and was debating about when would be a good time to get it out on the water. I was thinking about mid April but may bump that up to Easter. Just afraid about taking it out too early and having a few cold nights in a row. We will get together soon enough. Would love to go to the reunion but don't think I will get the time off from work. Which lake did you go to John? Jordan or Falls? Send me a message in the next few weeks and we will hang out.

I'm likely beating spring to the punch, but I've seen temps stablilize in the mid to upper 30's for a while now. Opinions vary, but one night at 32 degrees won't split a block. But a safe approach is always the best one. Anyway, I hit Jordan but I can meet out at Falls anytime. I'll hit you up mid April and see if you're ready to get your new boat wet!

John

John Young, Supra Launch 21V
    Apex, NC