Default Exhaust Pipe Seal Options?

I've been working on making this floating bathtub watertight. I reinforced and resealed my swim platform bolts this week but need to reseal the exhaust before this weekend. Unfortunately I cannot find any 4200 or 5200 locally and need to get the pipes sealed today so they can be dry by Sat. Any other sealant I can use that may be available at a local auto parts store? I was thinking maybe some exhaust sealant puddy or maybe JB Weld. Any suggestions?
    1987 Supra Comp TS6M
    GT40p Heads, Performer RPM intake, DUI HEI Ignition
    ACME 541
    Big Air Ice Tower

JB Weld is a bad idea.

I used black high-temp RTV and it's worked fine for a few years now.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

ditto on the JB weld. bad idea. I used permatex gasket maker from auto zone dries fast and seal tight.

Ok, well we shall see. I got some Ultra Black high temp gasket maker. Removing the old stuff was a PITA. Looks like the last guy used some type of sealant that wasn't fuel/oil resistant. I actually had to use a gas soaked towel to clean off the outer plate where the mounting screws are. BTW the last person to do this actually glued the first Trapp plate to the mounting plate so initially I only took of 9 Trapp plates. I actually had the boat in the water twice and didn't realize there were still 2 plates on the boat. They were glued on real good!!!! But when I did remove the old sealant from inside the pipe I did find water underneath so I am sure I had water entering the hull here. I just hope this RTV sticks and doesn't clog my Trapps again.
    1987 Supra Comp TS6M
    GT40p Heads, Performer RPM intake, DUI HEI Ignition
    ACME 541
    Big Air Ice Tower