Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got Dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs View Post
    Great pics guys.... Supraadict, we used to have a Harlequin Dane as well. Wish I could find a pic on this computer. Best dog we have ever had and I can't wait for the day that we have another Dane. This is our boxer. Still a great dog, but not as easy going as the Dane. The Boxer is a mama's girl and my wife made her pose for this pic last week.... The one on the tube was from several years back in her younger days.

The boxer on the tube is awesome!

Our Dane is the best dog we have ever had too. Hope you can find pics of yours.

All my dogs love the water and the boats. Have several small lakes on my property and they regularly go swimming on their own.

I don't usually take them out in the Supra but I have a 1968 MasterCraft that I added a swim platform and small AstroTurf ramp to and they all get to go out in it regularly. They love to jump off the side climb back up and do it again.
    Last edited by autobahnracing; 12-15-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Here's our Shepherd, a rescue dog that was on her last day before the rescue folks got her out. She is just awesome, we were told she was 3 when we got her, went to the vet this year and came out TWICE that age. Oh well, she's a delight and loves the boat. Especially the new one, it has shade!!! We also have a new addition from the same rescue folks, she's a mix, the ladies there kept calling her a chocolate lab mix,yeah,,,, she's a bull mix, no doubt. A lot of the strays here are, they are a popular breed with the local population. She's lover, loves people and sneaks into bed every night once we fall asleep. The real fun is when Dixie, the shep follows her.
    Dixie in command.jpgDixie watching me.jpgDixie and Jane.jpg

^^^ Dalmatians are cool! Everyone always asks if my Harlequin Dane is a big Dalmatian

Quote Originally Posted by supraaddict View Post
    ^^^ Dalmatians are cool! Everyone always asks if my Harlequin Dane is a big Dalmatian

Yea they are neat i love my boy to death, i love Dane's as well yours is really good looking. I get people asking me all the time what kind of dog mine is, i guess the size throw them off. He is around 85lbs so alot of people think he is a dane of some sort.

Hurley.jpgHurley2.jpgGolden.jpgGreta.jpg

My dog is the white GSP with the liver spots. The Roan one in the backyard is one of our recent fosters that we had for a few months. The picture of the Golden cracks me up cause that is how my dog is with her toys. I couldn't find any good pictures of my other dog on my phone but they both love being on the boat and will swim all day long. When it's just me and my wife with the dogs we will normally anchor up and throw the ball for them for the better part of the day.
    2007 Supra 20SSV - 325HP - SOLD (What's next???)

Wetsounds Rev 10's
    XS-650's
    Syn 6
    Syn 4
    WS-420

^^^ That Golden pic is amazing!