Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Questions

Well I know mine is actually easy. Once my seat is out, I can see pretty the whole tank and brackets to my tank. I took my seat out last night actually, if you want I will take a picture and post so it gives you an idea of what you could be looking at once the its open. I have a 86 Sunsport....but won't be to far off from what you have I think.
    Shane

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch

I pulled the seat and had a quick look just after I winterized the boat in November, and it looked pretty straight forward. So I have an idea what it looks like, but I just thought if someone had done it recently they could shoot me some caveats. The priority will be to get the boat in the water and give it a shakedown before any work begins. I'll just have to be mindfull of the platform until I get a chance.

But if a photo is not a big deal I'd appreciate it.

Cheers

When I redid my swim platform bolts, I used great big fender washers and stainless nylock nuts. I had to cut a hole in my floor but it wasn't a big deal (and I didn't even patch them up since they are hidden under the gas tank anyway.)
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.