Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brrrrrrrr

I get cold reading this damn thread! I cring at the thought of those temps..... I am only a warm weather person, I dont even like to visit the cold states in the winters, like Michael and ngavdba said.....it was in the 70's here this weekend, I wore shorts to the boat show as well on Saturday. You boys and girls stay warm safe up there!
    Shane

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch

I live just north of steamboat in clark, if there pipes broke have them call me as i'm in the trades and know a lot of plumbers. I have a feeling the plumbers are gonna be busy today.

Clark. I used to spend a lot of time going thru clark on the way to seedhouse campground. Small world. Steamboat was different 35 years ago
    Quote Originally Posted by 2500HD View Post
    I live just north of steamboat in clark, if there pipes broke have them call me as i'm in the trades and know a lot of plumbers. I have a feeling the plumbers are gonna be busy today.

Steamboat was very different 20 yrs ago, i can imagine 35. I guess those changes are what brought me to clark 10 yrs ago, doesn't hurt that Steamboat lake is just 5 min. from my house.

23 degrees F today (-5 C ) with low valley cloud and a fair bit of snow down to the waterline.
    Hard to think about boating on a day like this.winter on the lake.jpg

Default Brrrrrrrr

Had to run up to the lake today for my in laws because we have the only vehicle large enough to fit all four of their bar stools in one trip. Anyways, took a look and the lake is now frozen over and looks just as cold as what others have posted pics of.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358453931.168248.jpg
    Here's some pics of the stools in the truck...
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358453966.817621.jpg
    And their new home!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358453985.217261.jpg
    The house was warm though so that helps a little but with the cold!
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Weather continues to be CRAZY - today it was 57 here in Northern Colorado ...

Wow - still no snow to speak of tho - a dusting.
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

It's crazy here too. Snowed like crazy two days ago and was 15 degrees and tomorrow it will be 60 degrees????

45 here, and it's snowing 80 miles SOUTH of me. What the hell?

Well it is 13 here, 10 inches of snow on the ground. We have a couple big lakes that don't freeze up and I would go out in a hot second if I could get someone else to go also.

With a good heater, hot shower, and a couple of nice dry-suits it is a blast. I used to have a girlfriend who was up for about anything and we would regularly go out and wakeboard all winter. We were on the lake on Jan 1st once, a couple of her friends went with us, and the locals called the sheriff. They actually put their boat in the water and came out to check on us. They thought we were drinking or something, could not believe we were just out wakeboarding.

I took her picture for her high school year book. She was wearing only a bikini, doing a big air wake to wake with a toe grab, ice hanging off the tow rope, and blanket of 3 feet of snow along the shoreline in the background. Good times.....