Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    Cobalts were the highlight of our visit to the Chicago boat show, looks like one will be added to the growing list of water toys this year for the lake.
    Are you saying that someone in the family is picking up a Cobalt?

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Default Atlanta Boat Show Thoughts & Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by TitanTn View Post
    Are you saying that someone in the family is picking up a Cobalt?
    I can neither confirm not deny at this time...actually, 24SD has been chosen and should begin the build here shortly with delivery around April I think.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

I can neither confirm not deny at this time...

Ever consider being a politician?

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Default Atlanta Boat Show Thoughts & Pictures

Haha, you two are real funny! I was replying to the thread while Laura was getting the low down from her mom. Another two and a half hours with the cobalt dealer today and all that remains is the color choice. Sadly, no metal flake option Dan.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

We went to a boat show here in Columbus last weekend. Made me appreciate the Pirata even more. $650 a month for 15 years, with what I have in my boat as a down payment. I would rather keep the old girl and just add some more things as I get a little more money. Stereo, ballast, engine accessories. And will never cost as much as the interest on a new one.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

[QUOTE=ngavdba;89512]Highlight of the show for me was meeting Rick Tinker. I went and spoke to him a few minutes and had a very nice conversation.
    I wanted to buy some gear but seems nobody sells it anymore at a boat show. It used to be you couldn't walk down the aisle without getting approached by somebody to buy skis or vests. Those days are over. Bunch of leftovers from previous years is all I found.

I was disappointed also that there no one there selling any gear. I would have dropped a couple hundred on some trinkets and someone had something there, just to make me feel like I was getting closer to taking the boat out again.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

I can neither confirm not deny at this time...actually, 24SD has been chosen and should begin the build here shortly with delivery around April I think.
    Congrats on the new boat. I have always said if I ever bought an IO boat it would be a Cobalt.