Default 2014 SA350 purchased March 2014

Bought this 2014 SA350 at the Dulles boat show. We have her out every other weekend at Lake Anna. So far she has been a blast and the summer is going by way to fast.photo.jpg
    Last edited by EnterSandman; 12-11-2014 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Change title

Sharp boat!
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Very nice, welcome to the family!
    2011 Supra 21V
    Wetsounds Icon8's
    2012 Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4

Awesome! Ray and Mike are good guys at Performance boats....always trying to get me to trade up!
    -Rich
    1990 Supra Mariah/351 PCM 1:23-1 PCM

Very nice!!!!!!!

Kevin Allen

Thanks everyone.

-Rich, Ray and Mike are great, helped us a great deal with the boat when we first picked it up and put it in the water. Mike demoed the boat with us. Rob is the satellite dealer on Lake Anna, he has taken good care of the boat and answered all our questions when we stop by or call in. So far, the three guys are a good network and extremely knowledgeable about the boat. We are very happy they talked us into this one over the Malibu LSV. At some point I will post more pix.

Nice!! Awesome ride.

Any issues or drama yet?
    2005 24SSV Gravity Games Edition
    Lake Lewisville/ Lake Leon

Quote Originally Posted by garyholl View Post
    Any issues or drama yet?
    So far we have put 60 hours on our boat. We had the first service done at 25. Only issue with the boat has been the smart plate seems to want to drive itself past 100% or its not seeing that its at 100%. The factory says the screen needs to be re-flashed. It didn't stop us from running. All I had to do was go in and resave the setting this past weekend. Boat ran good. The surf wake was good. I still need to get some pix up on here. I have some video.

We have added 750, plug and play bags, to the rear and that does make a big difference. Had to adjust the settings, more time to fill, more forward ballast and changed the smart plate settings. I haven't played around with the surf tap settings yet.

The ugly is, I don't have an anchor and while waiting for our turn to run this past Sunday we were floating in 5' of water and the prop it a rock when I started to move out. Not damaged bad, no vibration but it wasn't a good feeling.

I will say if you add 750, are fully loaded you will want a different prop. The 1235 doesn't get the boat to plane very quick. I'm looking at the 2079 but might go with the 2315. My dealer and I are also looking for something in between the 1235 and 2079 as another guy says the 2079 turns to many RPMs.

I really have nothing bad to say about this boat. It goes in to the same tight places my Yamaha jet boat went but offers so many more options.