Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

It doesn't look like you have much room to work in there. It must be a challenge painting on the side that is against the wall.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

It's actually plenty wide I just put the boat up so thats why I have it up against the wall. I am getting some more pictures today since I finally got the stripe painted on friday night.

Here is a few from Friday night.

Here is a few more after washing it

That boat sits low in that trailer. It's hard to tell when the boat ends and the trailer begins.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Yeah it does, makes it hard sometimes to line it up while I try and load it back up. I want to try and raise it up some and see if I can find some aluminum to make spacers to raise it up.

Well I been just wiring things back up and taking care of small items that just needed to get done so nothing really that big going on until this weekend. I did build my new bench seat frames for the front and back seats. Hope to have some interior pics this weekend for you but here is the new bimini top put on and it fits under my tower and speakers. Looks so much better than when I first started.

Here is just sample of the new seat vinyl that I got for it. Yeah might be a little bright but I didn't plan to make my boat blend in lol.

Well it's been a while but we just finally got the motor dropped back in after a month of not having it and when motor was ready found out my motor mounts were too high. Back to my friends shop to drop the motor mount areas to make it fit. More pics to come as I really push to get this boat finished up.

Well not too many pics but I have got plenty taken care of and it's coming along pretty well.
    My son helping out his dad to drop the motor in.

Some new switches to control drain bilge from the bags, audio, blower, and ignition power

Motor is in the boat and bolted down
    Last edited by a_deleon; 08-08-2013 at 12:23 PM.