Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

We are booked and ready.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Ok so we have about 9 rooms booked for our event so far. We still have about 8-9 commits that just need to book so if you want to be a part of an awesome weekend then book soon!

Brian from Exile Audio will be there as well as the guys from Nettles Propellers and Rinkers Boat World in Houston. I will be sure to inform you of any new sponsor updates as we progress.

Sent from my iPhone
    Ever reread a post you wrote and wonder how that many typos got in there???
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV. Full Exile System. Can you hear me now?

I've done that. I'm kinda careful but find stuff all the time when I go back.

If I get a wild hair last minute, I might try to jump in if someone has room. I heard MMandley and Brian from Exile are coming from Oregon, but I couldn't commit until last minute. One of these years it would be nice to try and plan it on a weekend that is typically cold and crappy for us Northern folks and nice down there (like april or may). Would be easier to justify. We get so few weekends of nice sunny weather up here that they all get booked up so quick with boating activities.

Default Re: 2013 Texas Moomba/Supra Jam

You got a seat on my boat bud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Yeah, you yankees sure stick together - Dallas & Portland are both somewhere up in the great NW, right?

O.K., I'll go ahead and start it - if there's any extra room at all on Dusty's boat, I guess that means his mom's not coming?

Last year was great! Gawd, I really hope my schedule stays open again this year...
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs View Post
    If I get a wild hair last minute, I might try to jump in if someone has room. I heard MMandley and Brian from Exile are coming from Oregon, but I couldn't commit until last minute. One of these years it would be nice to try and plan it on a weekend that is typically cold and crappy for us Northern folks and nice down there (like april or may). Would be easier to justify. We get so few weekends of nice sunny weather up here that they all get booked up so quick with boating activities.

Yeah I hear yah. There are a few hurdles we try to avoid which keep it from being in April or May, one we want school to be out so people don't have to worry about that. They can come early and stay late and don't have to worry about the kiddos missing class, two GCWA (local south eastern Texas wakeboard club) has their spring round up in april at Bethy Creek and almost have of the jam people are GCWA members who will be at round up. Two trips to Bethy Creek for a weekend in the same month is hard to pull off for some people and third we try not to interfere with Memorial Day weekend in May, many people make plans.

It's actually pretty hard to find a date that's spread out from all the Holidays in the summer. They seems to be lined up one after the other, Mothers Day, Memorial Day, Fathers Day, 4th of July, Labor Day. So we find late July to early August to be our best bet.

Cool thanks guys. Sounds like a blast!

Got my first ride of the year coming up a week from tomorrow. Pretty excited and ready to get back out there!

Default 2013 Texas Moomba/Supra Jam

I have 2 rooms booked... 8 ppl on my boat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD