Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Got all the final wiring done today and turned the power on. After a few small quirks I was able to put the power to the wet sounds and all I can say is damn! I have the gain all the way down on the syn4s and the inboat and tower speakers sound fantastic. Tomorrow ill tune it up and take some pics.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I still have to clean up the wires, I wanted to make sure it all worked before I did anything else.
    Thanks to everyone who helped with ideas and advice. Big thanks to Mikes Liquid Audio!

Looks great and I'm sure sounds even better. I am currently adding another amp, sub and revs to my 05 21v and have two questions if you don't mind. How did you mount the amp rack on the side like that? When you stand in boat how low do rev 10s hang? Have any pics with someone in boat? Trying the decide if I want 8s or 10s. Any info would be greatly appreciated

The height to the bottom of the REV10s from the floor is 65.5 inches. I had 4 on the tower when I bought it but I really didn't like banging my head on the speakers so I sold 2. I was also able to use one of the SYN4s for the interior speakers then.
    The Amp rack was in there when I got the boat and I was curious if it was a factor option as it looks like its been there for a long time. I cut the holes in it but overall it is right where it was when I bought it. There are a couple of high spots on the side of the hull that it screws into.

Where you have those mounted there's a good area to walk in the middle? Hard to tell from angle. I really want the 10s just nervous about the size.

For reference I'm 6'2". There is plenty of room to walk in between and I could have even had the speakers farther apart than I do but the holes for the cable were already cut there.image.jpg

My setup and tower are the same. Only I have a rev410 in the middle of the Rev10's. I'm only 5'9 and bump my head. You'ld think I'd learn but you forget. It's worth it for the sound though
    Quote Originally Posted by luke22885 View Post
    Where you have those mounted there's a good area to walk in the middle? Hard to tell from angle. I really want the 10s just nervous about the size.

I ended up with 4 10's and ran them staggered on the front and rear bar to save some walk through room. I saw you originally had 4 and I understand completely why you got rid of 2. I'm not as tall as you either. It looks like you have a good amount of walk through room.

Bet it sounds great. Nice winter project!
    2006 Supra 24SSV

Ok leaning towards 10s now. Have an amp that will power either pair and was told 10s would sound better due to size

They will....
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery