All LED lights on boat trailer

Replaced key switch and starter solenoid
    Newer automatic bilge pump
    Newer alternator
    New marine thermostat
    Newer Insterstate marine battery
    Brand new BOLSTER seat
    Front windshield is tinted
    Graphics removed from boat and was buffed and polished two years ago and regularly waxed
    New depth finder

2 Very bright LED underwater lights under swim deck that shine an awesome blue at night.
    LED courtesy lighting in the boat
    LED transom light
    Dash redone with stainless steel backround
    Newer Kenwood speakers with BOSS am fm radio that has ipod and 3.5mm external ports, plus you can put you iphone or ipod in radio to play music and keep your electronics safe.

351W PCM engine with FORD GT40 cylinder heads, Edelbrock Performer aluminum intake, Lunati cam, Mallory HEI distributor, new spark plugs, raw water pump and water pump just removed to be inspected, water cooled open exhuast with new tips, no leaks on engine

PCM 1:23 Power Plus transmission

Boat has 945 hours on the clock, engine has 145 to 152 pounds of compression.

Carpet is in great shape, floor is solid. This is the first year for Supra to use all composite hulls. Means no rotted wooden stringers. Boat is solid. Vinyl is original and shows some signs of wear. Overall in good condition.

Bought this boat three years ago and have put alot of time into making it into what I wanted but just bought a different boat, sad to see this one go. Everything works on this boat or has been upgraded. Boat runs 45 MPH at 4200 RPM and has an awesome holeshot for one skiing or barefooting. Manuvers like riding on a rail and when slowed down to 22 MPH it has a huge wake for wakeboarding. Probably more upgrades I am forgetting to mention.
    Dustin 605 380 1756

VIDEO-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOo3bkpMzRU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5QhmEWgnoU
    070.jpg071.jpg072.jpg073.jpg074.jpg

Nice boat man! Price? Can you take some close ups for me of your left and right switches on the dash? Mine are all cracked and looking to fix it. You do that yourself?
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden

I have a 1993 Supra Sunsport XKB with the same dash as yours and the panels are all cracking and need to be replaced. I was wondering if you have templates or any suggestions for how I can get my panels replaced.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Laurie

Dustin - Real clean boat man. One question, is the video of the boat running at speed on the water with the FAE or without?

The stainless on the dash was rocker panels for a pickup. I took the dash out and stuck the stainless to the dash piece then cut out the gauge holes. Was quite the process but turned out ok I think.

I believe that was at wide open without FAE.

The boat is sold also. Looking at getting a 96 Sunsport now.