Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Yeah, I can see them. Thanks for the info on the black gelcoat, I'll be starting on mine soon.

txnight,

I'll be watching how this progresses as I also have an '03 that is accumulating quit a bit of wear and tear on the hull as well as the interior. We keep ours in the water during the summer months so the Supra Wave decals are coming off and look like hell. Not sure if I want to replace them as the cost may not be worth it.

The one question I have for both you and supraddict is how are your interiors holding up? I've already replaced the back seat skin but now my engine and rear bag compartment covers are starting to crack and show lots wear.

Where are your pictures of your gelcoat work? I don't see a link.

Good Luck!
    03' SSV

I will have to replace my backseat cushion this year. I think I am going to have mine seamed in three places instead of being one large piece of vinyl where everyone steps down to get into the boat.

Other than that mine is in great condition.

Default 2003 Supra Launch SSV light restoration

I changed my rear seat cushion from three pieces to one bench piece for convenience. With the three piece cushion, you've now increased hiding spots for water to get down into and allow mildew to develop.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

I don't see any photos either. Were the links removed for some reason?

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Last edited by supraaddict; 02-16-2013 at 11:21 PM.

I uploaded a link again but it still says that it is pending moderator approval.

The seats in our boat are in great condition. Having had it for only two weeks I can't comment on how the boat has been used but with only 200 hours its obvious it spend a lot of time in a garage.

Www.oceanpalmgraphics.com has a few supra stickers that you could use to replace your wave graphic.

Bill D.

Www.oceanpalmgraphics.com has a few supra stickers that you could use to replace your wave graphic.

Thanks! This may be the ticket.
    03' SSV

Sharp looking boat! Congrats on the addition.

Yes, an extra ballast hose can come in handy. When adding a hidden ballast system to my old Salt, I tee'd off my front reversible impeller pump & added a ~10' section of hose finished off with a ball valve and twist lock fitting (wakemakers). I have the mating fitting on the one 750# sac that is moved port or starboard for surfing. The hose & sac store under the observer's seat when not used.
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

So, now that you have seen the boat Naked what do you think about leaving it that way?

Right now the idea is that we will add a silver wave back in the black area on the corner and a black supra sticker on the side glass. Thoughts?