Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Quote Originally Posted by Gclarkbar477 View Post
    Does anyone have the passenger limit and passenger weight limit . I've been told several times by DNR THAT this should be display. My 85 supra comp tsm6 label has fadedand isn't legible.
    Thanks GClarkbar
    Someone correct me if I am wrong here but that data plate can only come from the manufacturer and technically these boats were made by Supra back then and since then the Supra name and production has been taken up by Skiers Choice. So, you cannot get another data plate for your boat because Supra does not really exist in that sense. I see that you boat in the same areas that I do and like your boat, mine does not have a data plate as well. My boat has passed every safety check I have voluntarily taken it to as well as those "random" stops on the water as well by all the agencies including the coast guard auxiliary here in Illinois.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Quote Originally Posted by Gclarkbar477 View Post
    Does anyone have the passenger limit and passenger weight limit . I've been told several times by DNR THAT this should be display. My 85 supra comp tsm6 label has fadedand isn't legible.
    Thanks GClarkbar
    Try this: https://discontinueddecals.americomm...s_coast_guard1

He can probably make one that says what you want. Yes, DNR wants to know what the passenger capacity is regardless of the size boat when they pull you over if they believe you are overloaded.

If you put six or more people on a Comp (believe it’s six people capacity), probably deserve a ticket IMO.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief IV View Post

He can probably make one that says what you want. Yes, DNR wants to know what the passenger capacity is regardless of the size boat when they pull you over if they believe you are overloaded.

If you put six or more people on a Comp (believe it’s six people capacity), probably deserve a ticket IMO.
    Driver, spotter and skier is all you really need for a Comp anyway.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief IV View Post

We load 6 on ours here and there. It gets tight, but i wouldn't consider it unsafe

you should be able to get them from skiers choice there was something a few years back where they sent new ones out ( i think i still have them ) for some kind of up grade i will look in my book when i get home

jetlink Driver, spotter and skier is all you really need for a Comp anyway. and a cooler don't forget the cooler
    1986 TSM6
    1987 SALTERA

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    Driver, spotter and skier is all you really need for a Comp anyway.
    Driver, skier and mirror is all you need in GA.

Quote Originally Posted by hoop46 View Post
    We load 6 on ours here and there. It gets tight, but i wouldn't consider it unsafe
    It was a joke. Didn't say it was unsafe, just uncomfortable I'm sure. I see all the Comp owners making angry faces at me for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by angus2112 View Post
    jetlink - Driver, spotter and skier is all you really need for a Comp anyway. and a cooler don't forget the cooler
    Ok, the cooler is more important than the skier. Got it!

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242